Lensa Kacamata

Blog contain any information

Klassikwelt Bodensee

2011

Preview - Klassikwelt Bodensee 2011

 

Historical Race at the Klassikwelt Bodensee

 

Amphicars entering the Lake of Constance



first Impressions - Klassikwelt Bodensee 2011 / Classicworld 

 

Classic Car Parade at the Klassikwelt Bodensee 2011 - Part 1 

 

E-Cars at the Car Parade 

 

Classic Car Parade at the Klassikwelt Bodensee 2011 - Part 2

 







2010

2009

2008
Newer Post Older Post Home

Entri Populer

  • Google: the chainmail version
    Posted by TJ Riley, Data Center Technician From time to time we highlight the non-work interests and pastimes of individual Googlers. - Ed. ...
  • Show us your university campus in 3D
    Posted by Allyson McDuffie, Google SketchUp Education Program Coordinator Today the Build Your Campus in 3D Competition begins. This spring...
  • QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE TO FINE PRINT IN CAR ADS
    If you look down at the bottom of virtually every car advertisement in your local newspaper, you will see some fine print. Sometimes you lit...
  • NISSAN DELTA WING on a PUBLIC ROAD!!
    "Nissan Delta Wing" in Le Mans, 2012 June 16 Hey Guys I think in the first second, when I saw THIS, I was thinking nothing le...
  • F125! and F-Cell at the Mercedes-Benz Gallery in Munich
    Mercedes-Benz F125! Pin it! The Car Addict AUTOBLOG Hey Guys Already some weeks ago I've taken these Pictures at the Innovations Exhi...
  • Kind of an Automotive Graveyard
    Hey Guys After years without thinking about and visiting this Place , on Friday I wanted to take a look if It's still existing. I haven...
  • Maserati A8 GCS Berlinetta Touring: Retro-Styled Porsche 911 Rival
    Once upon a time, coachbuilding was a thriving industry, especially in Italy with marques like Zagato, Vignale, Bertone, Ghia and Carozzeri...
  • IT'S A WIND-UP
    The Physics and Law Group of the Institute of Physics is holding its AGM on 19 October with Trevor Baylis as the guest speaker. His subject ...
  • We've lost a giant
    Posted by Vint Cerf, Chief Internet Evangelist Josh Lederberg , whose pioneering work laid foundation stones for modern genetics and biotech...
  • Lancia Delta HF Integrale: Readers Impression
    This artist’s impression of the new Lancia Delta in HF Integrale guise is the work of “Autoblog.it” reader Enrico Vercelli. Despite of what ...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.